Industrial Engineer (M/F)
Ligamos grandes profissionais a grandes empresas.
Adecco Recruitment is developing a recruitment process for a Industrial Engineer (M/F) to Palmela, for reference company in the automotive sector.
– Project and Engineering Change Management as well as Shop Floor and Method Planning for Processes, Equipment and Internal Material;
– Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination;
– Run simulation, design manufacturing lines and calcula MTM for new programs;
– Leading of project management teams.
– Degree in industrial engineer with more than 3 years of experience in the automotive industry;
– Able to travel between 50% to 80% of the time (depending on the project);
– Bilingual in English and Portuguese;
– With capacity of planning via MTM and permanent adaptation according the customer takt time (KVT) and engineering or process adaptations;
– Able to leader project management teams;
– Directly contract with cliente.