Engineering Manager (M/F) – Full Remote
Ligamos grandes profissionais a grandes empresas.
🌐 Join The Team: Engineering Manager (M/F) 🚀
Our client is an Oslo-based design and manufacturing agency with a global footprint, specializing in functional bar furniture for both the professional HORECA sector and private home sector. As they embark on an exciting phase of growth, they are seeking a dynamic and visionary Engineering Manager to lead their technical initiatives. 🍹
- Taking the lead on all engineering matters and serving as the technical voice externally;
- Acting as the Engineering Project Lead, providing support to product engineering teams, managing initiatives, and ensuring seamless translation of designs into production-ready formats;
- Implementing best practices for Engineering Systems and Processes using SolidWorks and PDM;
- Leading engineering teams, driving innovation, and ensuring the development of a robust supply chain;
- Collaborating with design and project management to define requirements and uphold standards in product governance and quality;
- Supporting the supply chain by identifying, selecting, and managing key technical suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field; Master's degree preferred;
- Previous experience in the Industrial sector (mandatory);
- Solid experience in managing engineering systems, especially with SolidWorks and PDM;
- Proficiency in CAD software and design principles, with an understanding of stainless steel fabrication;
- Experience in managing subcontract manufacturing suppliers;
- Fluent in Inglês is mandatoty;
- Willing to work remotely or relocate to Oslo;
- Availability for business trips.
If you are ready to make an impact and meet the qualifications, we invite you to apply!
Porque acreditamos no Talento sem etiquetas, estamos comprometidos com a não discriminação, promovendo a diversidade, a inclusão e a equidade no mercado de trabalho.