Automation & Robotic Engineer (M/F)
Ligamos grandes profissionais a grandes empresas.
Adecco Recruitment is developing a recruitment process for an Automation & Robotic Engineer (M/F) to Palmela, for reference company in the automotive sector.
– Design and program test steps according to SAS standards;
– Analyze and identify added value for functional testing of interior parts such as cockpit, door panel, center console, rear hatch and front end;
– Support the Engineering Change Management Team by analyzing, planning, implementing and reviewing change requests;
– Support the purchasing process by creating equipment specifications, bringing input into decision matrices and analyzing supplier quotes;
– Support Quality topics in terms of Traceability, Statistics, Capability, FMEA;
– Support factory teams during serial life by training trouble shooting.
– Electronic engineering background (or similar);
– Automotive End-of-Line testing principles experience;
– Project management experience;
– Good programming skills;
– Automotive diagnostic knowledge;
– Experience with electrical schematics, wire harness drawings, diagnostic specs;
– OEM experience (VW GROUP / FORD / FCA / DAIMLER / PSA) valuable;
– Advanced english level;
– Open to international business travels.
– Directly contract with cliente.