Optical Engineer – Aerospace Industry
Ligamos grandes profissionais a grandes empresas.
Adecco Recruitment is dedicated to the recruitment and selection of professionals for direct employment by its clients. We work with companies from a wide range of sectors and we seek candidates for all types of positions and levels of qualification.
Our client is an Engineering Company oriented to Aerospace Technology that works with the European Space Agency and large industrial companies, developing state-of-the-art systems for critical environments. They are currently looking for an Optical Engineer (m/f).
– Optomechanical concept and design of the optical test plans and procedures;
– Selection of the appropriate measurement equipment and demonstration of the required accuracy by establishing the corresponding error budget;
– Execution of optical integration and test activities;
– Support in the elaboration of proposals.
– Masters in Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or similar;
– Laboratory experience with optical assemblies, tests and measurements;
– Basic or theoretical knowledge alignment and optical measurement technologies (e.g. Shack-Hartmann sensor, theodoliteslaser tracker related control software;
– Willingness to do hands-on work, and to support our off-site work for alignment campaigns;
– Preference in Space systems experience;
– Experience with LabView and Phyton;
– Experience in Zemax or equivalent ray tracing Software;
– Fluent in English;
– Strong interpersonal skills to work in a team environment;
– Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
– An opportunities in Portugal to work with foreign partners and customers, namely the European Space Agency (ESA);
– Exciting space projects;
– Be part of a multidisciplinary team in a friendly and dynamic environment;
– Possibility to grow with the company.
Porque acreditamos no Talento sem etiquetas, estamos comprometidos com a não discriminação, promovendo a diversidade, a inclusão e a equidade no mercado de trabalho.